Into His Marvellous Light (by jamescharlick)
Chapel Rose was built between 1290 and 1308 as a convent and hospital, occupied by the Augustinian Sisters. Around 1600 the entire complex was destroyed by fire, after which it was rebuilt. The oldest parts that have been preserved date from that period. In the 19th century the south and west wings were partially demolished and rebuilt.
So many great shots on this blog.
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it made his life a lot damned more interesting before then.@morientibus